Process for Updating a Lesson Status
- Navigate to and select lesson in app
- Scroll down to status
- Select appropriate status to modify
- Add applicable Internal Notes (for teachers and admin only)
- Add applicable Shared Notes (for students/families)
- Flag lesson, if applicable
- Input Mileage, if applicable (for teacher records only)
Lessons Status Options
Scheduled (no eligibility)
When a lesson is first scheduled the status will be set to "Scheduled."
Attended (not eligible)
When a student attends a lesson the status should be set to one of the Attended selections below.
- Attended - Student attended lesson
- Attended; Partial Student Absence (need lesson flag) - Student unavailable for a portion of the lesson
Missed (not eligible)
When a student doesn't attend a lesson and did not provide enough advance notice or provided no advance notice, the status should be set to either "No-Show" or "Insufficient Notice".
- No-Show - Student does not show up for lesson
- Insufficient Notice - Student does not cancel lesson within eligible timeframe
- Reallocated (admin only)
- Forfeit (admin only)
If a student provides enough advance notice according to FMC policies, but they are not able to attend a lesson, the lesson status will be set to one of the Canceled selections below and will be eligible for reschedule or reallocation.
- Advance Cancel; Student - Lesson cancelled in advance by student
- Advance Cancel; Teacher - Lesson cancelled in advance by teacher
- Advance Cancel; Weather/Road - Cancelled in advance due to inclement weather/natural disaster
- Not Completed; Student Cancellation - Lesson cancelled by student and not completed
- Not Completed; Teacher Cancellation - Lesson cancelled by teacher and not completed
- Not Completed; Partial Teacher Absence - Teacher unavailable for a portion of the lesson
- Refunded (admin only)
- Void-Non Payment (admin only)