Wouldn’t it be great if you could make a list of the music your students are learning? Now you can with the Repertoire Tracker!
This tool makes it easy to reference pieces of music that your students have previously or are currently working on. You can easily record titles, composers, and books used as well as the level of difficulty. Everything is located on the student’s profile page, making this information readily available both to teachers and students.
With the Repertoire Tracker, you can easily add and edit repertoires for students directly either on their profile or by going to the Repertoires table.
Option 1: Repertoires Table
- Nav-> Students
- Select “Repertoire Tracker”
To add a new repertoire for a student from this page, follow these steps:
- Click the “Add Repertoire” link in the sidebar
- Select the relevant student and complete the necessary fields
- Submit the form
To edit repertoire, go to the Repertoires table and click the “edit” icon next to the relevant repertoire.
Option 2: Student Profile
- Select relevant student from the students list
- Scroll to the “Repertoires“ section to add a repertoire or edit/delete existing repertoires.